Things to do in Guanacaste Costa Rica at Rincon de la Vieja National Park
Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin offers you the best things to do in Guanacaste, Costa Rica at Rincon de la Vieja National Park. Our unique location on a sweeping 3,400-acre ranch at the foot of the active Rincon de la Vieja Volcano, minutes from the national park entrance, gives us direct access to natural hot springs, healing volcanic mud baths, jungle waterfalls, and beautiful protected tropical forest.
We invite you to explore this amazing corner of Costa Rica with dozens of Costa Rica adventure tours and nature tours to do and enjoy.
All of our original one-of-a-kind activities are organized by our on-site Adventure Center at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin. Open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
ONE DAY TOURS IN GUANACASTE AT RINCON DE LA VIEJA VOLCANO:
• Hiking in the Rincón de la Vieja National Park and at Hacienda Guachipelin
• One-of-a-kind Canyon Canopy Tour (zip lining, rappelling, rock climbing, Tarzan swings, hanging bridges)
• Rio Negro Tubing Adventure (individual inner tube rafting)
• Waterfalls Canyoning Tour (waterfall rappelling)
• Horseback riding tours on forest trails to waterfalls, hot springs, and the Rincon de la Vieja National Park
• Thrilling mountain biking on the Iron-Horse Mountain Bike Tour and Tropical Trails Singletrack Mountain Bike Tour
• Be a “Cowboy for a Day”
• Rio Negro Hot Springs and volcanic mud bath
• Massages and natural sauna at Simbiosis Spa
• Bird watching at the Rincon de la Vieja National Park
• Serpentarium, Butterfly and Frog Gardens nature tours to see exotic native wildlife
• Archeological Tour to discover the lives of ancient peoples
• Visit spectacular jungle waterfalls on hiking or horseback riding tours
• One Day Adventure Pass for the best combination of Costa Rica adventure tours
• One Day Nature Pass for nature, wildlife and scenic beauty at Rincon de la Vieja Volcano